Email what you want to post directly to email@example.com and we’ll get it up for you! See what to do below!
How to Post
- First, be awesome! Happy Submitting my friends!
- Please provide the embed code for us to place on the site – 620×380 is the perfect embed size and make sure to allow for “full screen” before copying the embed code so it will allow for full screen when viewed on a computer (i.e. fullscreen=”true”)
- One image is required to be used as a post thumbnail when your post is featured throughout the site. PNG is preferred! (Min Size is 620×380 and Max Size is “Not so big please!”)
- You won’t be able to edit your post after submission so prep ahead of time.
- All posts need to be approved by a Retroware Admin before they appear on the site
- Use appropriate tags. Example: Game Title, Game System, Publisher, Year, Title of Your Show
- Below is an example of a perfect emailed submission:
Title: Super Mario Bros (NES) – Bob’s Super Fun Game Show
I show you how awesome SMB on NES can really be! I bet you never heard of this game!
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/XXXX
Follow me on FaceSpace: XXXX
Follow me on InstaSmash: XXXX
<iframe width=”620″ height=”380″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/
Tags: super mario bros, nintendo, gameplay, commentary, nes
Thumbnail: See attachment
- All submissions must be about video games in some way to be considered for a feature.
- The user submission blogs are not for your personal daily use. These are for written reviews, podcasts, or videos. Please do not add postings about how you spent your Saturday with your buddies in the city or other updates on your life; these type of postings will be deleted.
- Please keep your postings to the standards you see on this site. By this we mean nothing gratuitous and you should try and keep things PG-13.
- If your submission did not get featured do not repost it several times over, spamming is not allowed. While there is always the off chance we missed your post there is also the likely event that we did see it and did not choose it. Posting the same thing over and over in hopes of it getting featured will not work, create something new and try again.
- Only original content is allowed. Posting someone else’s work or stealing part of their work for your submission (outside of reference, parody or the like) will have your post deleted.
For all of your User Materials that you post or otherwise submit to RetrowareTV.com, including feedback, bug reports, piracy reports or suggestions, you grant Retroware TV LLC and the users of RetrowareTV.com an unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully paid up license under all Intellectual Property Rights to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, copy, edit, modify, translate, reformat, transmit and distribute such User Materials, with or without having your name attached to such Images, in any manner or form and for any purpose, with full rights to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of distribution, and you also acknowledge and agree that RetrowareTV.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you provide for any purpose without any compensation to you. You acknowledge and agree that Retroware TV LLC shall not be liable for any failure to store User Materials on the Site at any time.