Some fun facts about PortsCenter’s first season:
- This season looked at a total of 43 games.
- The Worms special covers the most games of the season, with 9 games (or 10, depending on your perspective).
- The episode looking at the fewest games is Candle Cove, with 0.
- 24 episodes over one year is a production rate of 0.4615 of an episode per week.
- If you watched all 24 episodes back to back with no breaks, it’d take 3 hours, 33 minutes and 21 seconds. That’s about an hour shorter than a three-episode series of BBC’s Sherlock, but about 25 minutes longer than series X of Red Dwarf.
- The longest individual episode is the LucasArts Adventure Game Special, clocking 14 minutes and 26 seconds.
- The shortest episode, coming in at just 5 minutes and 38 seconds, is the Pokémon Trading Card Game episode. This is also the least-watched episode of the series to date, not including this finale.
So there we are. See you in February, folks!